Often we hear even see many individuals or institutions who convey about the current condition of Al-Aqsa mosque. Along with our knowledge of the condition of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the virtue of fighting it, comes to our mind a question,
What should we do for the Al-Aqsa Mosque?
Here’s an individual assignment that we must do in fighting for the existence of the first Qiblah of Islam (Al-Aqsa Mosque):
1. Present the right intention in the struggle to liberate Al-Aqsa Mosque from the Israeli Zionist hand
2. Search for as much information from various reliable sources (institutions / figures, books, TV, Radio, Internet, etc.)
3. Attend the Palestine’s event / activity
4. Joining an institution that focused on fighting for Palestinian independence
5. Providing special piggy bank fight Al-Aqsa Mosque,
For Rasulullaah SAW said: ” Wealth will not be reduced by alms”
6. Convey info about Palestine and Al-Aqsa Mosque in associations (family, relatives, friends etc.) for approximately five minutes every day.
7. Note about individual Muslim duties as a reminder of the authority of the Al-Aqsa Mosque
8. Choose the times of daily prayer to pray for Palestine and Al-Aqsa Mosque.
Hopefully we are included in a line of whom stands to fight for Palestinian independence and Al Aqsa mosque.